Wir verwenden Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren und Ihr Erlebnis zu verbessern. Weitere Informationen finden Sie in der Datenschutzerklärung.
Elevenate Women Bec de Rosses Jacket pecan brown
Elevenate Damen Skijacke
The Bec de Rosses Jacket is an all seam sealed, three layer shell jacket made from Gore Tex Pro – a fabric that will make a big difference when ski touring or doing other physical activities. The Bec de Rosses Jacket has an excellent fit, allowing plenty of movement, and is perfect for skiers who want to easily adjust their warmth using a layering system.
It has a unique cut for a ski jacket; the idea comes from wet suits designed for surfing and gives excellent freedom of movement. With its superb fit and well thought through details it is a favourite for both mechanized off piste skiing and ski touring in the mountains. New for this season is that Gore has divided the Gore tex Pro liner fabric into two
different ones, with different properties – the most rugged and the most breathable. We used these in the same jacket to optimize functionality – the shoulders have the “most rugged” and body has the “most breathable”.
3L Gore tex Pro, 169 g/m2
- All-seam sealed three-layer Gore-Tex Pro.
- Combination of most breathable and most rugged Gore-Tex Pro.
- Fully adjustable, fixed storm hood that fits over a ski helmet.
- Extra high front collar with brushed tricot on the inside. Ventilation holes in the inner placket.
- Pre-shaped sleeves.
- Large storage pockets, strategically placed, with a goggle cloth.
- Chest pocket for mobile phone.
- ski pass sleeve pocket.
- Top stitching at critical seams to increase durability.
- Detachable powder skirt with snap-to-pant system and anti-slip elastic.
- Armpit Ventilation with two-way zippers.
- snap at lower centre front for additional ventilation.
- Anatomically shaped wide cuffs to fit over gloves.
- Earphone compatible, zippered inner pocket.
- YKK water resistant zippers with Elevenate’s unique design
- relaxed fit